Wednesday, September 07, 2011

buttons and bows, its ok Im not going to sing...

Good morning everyone, how are you all...I hope your keeping well and are happy and warm...I'm still working away at the farmhouse so cant be here except for Mr Blogger's skills...I love technology and gadgets don't you...its usually the man in the house, but poor Phil has to get me to record TV for him so hes not exactly technologically gifted...I was sitting typing a few posts for this week and was thinking how much technology has come on even in my lifetime...if someone had told me at school that not only was it possible to show everyone your cards but that people would be posting work on the internet for people to look at worldwide I would have been gobsmacked...thank goodness for technology I say...right now onto my card for today which is for the Crafts and Me digi teams brand new challenge at Crafts and Me challenge and this week the theme is Buttons and Bows, I used this stunning Juniper digi from Crafts and Me for my card, coloured her with distress inks and added loads and loads and loads of glitter, I used a couple of Graphic45 papers for her, the fabulous seahorse one is called Life's a Beach and the scrolled brown is Enamored Embrace and finished with some buttons and loads of bows...right I will leave you in peace and have a lovely day...oh and when you have time pop on over to Crafts and Me challenge to have a look at the digi teams lush creations
Mina xxx

26 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Mina this is an incredible card, I love the image. Hope everything is going well at the farmhouse. Lee xx

Squirrel x said...

Wow Mina, that is one very striking image hun - and so beautifully coloured too. Love the rich brown papers and the button "bubbles" are fabbie. Hope you are having a good time at the farmhouse and aren't letting Phil do all the work! Hugs Sxx

Christine L said...

Love this card Mina.... fabulous image!
And yes I agree about the technology bit - I learned to type on an old manual typewriter!
Hugs
Christine x

Linda . J said...

Love your card Mina,all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Marion said...

Hi Mina,
This is simply stunning.
Hope you are getting everything done at the farmhouse that you set out to do.
hugs
Marion

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mina,she is fab.Love the colours.
Sue xx

Jackie said...

Oh wow, stunning card, wonderful colours :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A gorgeous card love the image and paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

fantastic card mina.the image is beautiful and i love your gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

heidy said...

Mina this is fabolous love the bow!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie fabulous colouring of the fabby image & I soooooo love your bow hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Love it!!!
kisses
Rosana

Janette said...

Brilliant Mina.xx

Debbie said...

Wow Mina that is some bow - really lush - my word for the week. Beautiful image, love it.Hope you're not working too hard at the farmhouse.All work and no play - not good!! Take care dearie.Love Debbie x

Bernie said...

Another stunning card amazingly colored!! Fantastic colors and papers. Love all the buttons!
I agree about technology, Love it! My DH is like yours. Took months to teach him how to use the new remote when we got cable. Heaven help me if we ever get a new one.
Blessings Bernie

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Mina...

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi sweetie!
Your card is just soooo beautiful. I believe you must have the most gorgeous collection of papers, lol. I looove everyone of your cards. Not only because of your fab colouring but you do such a great job on the layout too. Wish i could colour with distress inks, lol. But i think i`ll stick with the things i can, hahaha. Fabulous job on this, hun. Hugs...mona

tilly said...

keep beavering... the carpets will soon be clean lol
lovely card with all the buttons and bows
Tilly

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous Mina everything matches perfectly and love the divine ribbons x Susan x

RoseC said...

Hi Mina! I had to pop over and tell you how much I love the way you've used Juniper here. Your choice of papers is fantastic! Hugz, Rose

Karen Howard said...

What a fun image, love the paper you paired it with! Thanks for having me as GDT this month! Hugs, Karen

Turtle In The Sand said...

That is one awesome bow. I like the idea of combining the two different ribbons. Very smart.

Sherri said...

What a beauty! She is colored perfectly, of course & the layout is gorgeous! I'm so glad technology lets you post from the farmhouse!

Rufus said...

Hope that things are going well at the farmhouse and the carpets are all cleaned and soooo much nicer! Incredible card, love the papers!
R/

Diane said...

Wonderful colours, Mina and I love what you've done with that bow!
Not ever having been a mermaid I can't be sure but it looks most uncomfortable having one's tail in a knot!
Diane x

Julie said...

Beautiful! Her tail looks amazing!! Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...