Saturday, September 03, 2011

an oldie but a goodie...

Good morning everyone, what you up to today, I'm all alone (waiting for the aaaaaawwwwww's)...Phil is away marshaling but he hasn't been for a while so I'm not complaining and he enjoys it so much, he bought himself a little tent so he can go the night before as a few are quite far away...he hasn't asked me to join him yet thank goodness as unless the tent has room service, an en suite and a hairdryer then I'm not interested...I'm built for comfort not camping I think...well my card for today is a day late because of the blog hop yesterday so its for our new challenge at Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar challenge, this week its a Special monthly challenge and its our lovely Jacqui's turn to pick the added option which is circles...could I find a totally circle sketch...nope...but I managed to add some circles...I used this beautiful Maggie which is an oldie but a goodie I think, I haven't used her for ages and ages...I coloured her with distress inks and glittered the roses and butterfly...the lush papers are from K&Company Julianne paper pad, I love this pad and you can get it in a try me version from Bunny Zoe's Crafts too...I used more of the fabulously lush ribbon from my friend and added a couple of buttons to finish...well I'm off to pack as I have nothing else to do, I cant go to town as would you believe there are no buses from my area to town on Saturday or Sunday, I think that's shocking don't you, have a brilliant time everyone and when you have time pop on over to Just Magnolia to see the amazing work from the rest of the DT
Mina xxx

25 comments:

Jackie said...

What are my plans for today, work this afternoon/evening :o(
A beautiful card, love the design and the paper is gorgeous and the colours are superb :)
Jackie xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Your friend is really a special friend to share all that gorgeous ribbon! Looks like you have some Mina time. How about a good book, glass of wine and along bubble bath? If not how about cleaning out the closets ha ha? Whatever you do, have a good weekend Mina.

Janette said...

Morning Mina, Gorgeous card, love the ribbon and buttons also, lush.....plans for today....so far not much, but that can change at a moments notice with my Daughter so close..lol..xx

Chrissy said...

I'm crafting the weekend away, no babysitting, too chilly for a walk..well thats my excuse...done the washing...now just playing...gorgeous card Mina, love the glitter on the flowers, and fabulous lush ribbon.Lovely Tilda.

Luv CHRISSYxx

mariska said...

Wooow! What a beautiful card. And the paper also very beautiful.

Hugs mariska

Lisa Jane said...

oh Mina - this is gorgeous .. i just love those pretty papers
Lisa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
Your design papers are lush and the ribbon and bow look so rich. Tilda is beautiful on this classy card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Mina, totally with you on the camping ~ too much of a high risk zone for spiders & moths for my liking.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sue said...

Hi Mina,I am child proofing my bedroom,I have my two GS comming to stay this evening.
Gorgeous card,I love this image,it can get used for so many cards.Lovely ribbon,its a lovely colour.Have a lovely day.
Sue xx

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovely Mina and like the ribbon too and great papers..I too am not a camping person lol.
Myrax

Marion said...

Hi Mina,
Stunning card and a gorgeous image. Love the paper and that lush bow. Won't be doing much this weekend as I have been poorly. Not 100% yet.
Have a good weekend.
hugs
Marion

Crafty Loops said...

Awwwwwwwww! Its not nice when our hubbies arent about. But on the upside your card is so beautiful. Lee xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Mina,love the papers and that bow is gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Mina, that paper is beautiful
Jo x

coops said...

beautiful card mina.i love the pretty colours and vintage paper and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Rufus said...

lol! No I'd have to say that you don't sound like the camping type! That paper is gorgeous, as is the card.
Enjoy your non-camping weekend,
R/

ribenaruby said...

Hi Mina, beautiful and that paper is fab to go with your super image! Lovely ribbon and bow. Ruby x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina, love the card it's gorgeous as usual!!

G Peplow said...

Hi Mina, this is another fabulous card, your colouring amazes me:0) Have a great weekend:0) Hugs Gay xxx

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I totally agree with the room service. I've never understood why someone would choose to sleep outside on the cold ground, no heat, no AC and no PC. Anyway, your card is gorgeous as usual. I think I am ready to try those distressed inks again (My first attempt stunk!)

Nannieflash said...

Oh Mina that is gorgeous and I love your papers and the colouring is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Christine L said...

Another fabulous creation mina.. And I agree with you on the camping issue... For me it's a no.... No.... NO!
Hugs
Christine x

Andrea C said...

Very vintage and lovley x

Andrea C said...

Very vintage and lovley x

Grenouille Greetings said...

More lovely makes... This Tilda is a real sweetie but it was your post that made me laugh. I'm exactly the same - en-suite, hairdryer, etc... Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...