Tuesday, October 04, 2011

a rant, a bit of news and an apple a day...

AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH Im officially fed up with BT two days of rubbish service and no advice then the advice given 'switch your modem off for three mins and that should sort it out'...duh like I havent thought of that...finally I have managed to upload so deep breath Mina and start again...
Good Morning everyone, well who took the sunshine back then, we have had, wind, rain and cold, I'm just waiting for the snow now lol...well Phil rang me last night and you were all right of course I shouldn't have worried hes fine being back at work...phew huge sigh of relief, but then you all knew he would be fine didn't you...I went shopping with my lovely Dad yesterday and I don't know if it was the weather or time of year or what but everyone seemed to be going mad, if people would just give a teeny bit of thought and not just abandon their trolleys to go get more shopping it would be most appreciated by people like my Dad who is disabled and me who has to move them out of his way...ooohhhh Im on a rant butthat's my rant for today over lol...I'm sure I will have another one tomorrow...oh oh oh I know what it will be too lol...anyway my card for today is using this fabulous Apple Pip stamp from Sugar Nellie, isn't she so fab, I love her hair, I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these lush Websters Pages papers, haven't a clue with collection they are from and anyway I think all the collections seem to go together well, don't you...the fabulous sketch is from CLP Challenges and I'm also entering this for the Stampalot Challenge too...now before I go I have some news for you


this is the brand new release from Sugar Nellie and they will be on sale from Saturday 8th October over at Funkykits...this is a beautiful new release and you can see some sneak peeks over on the Sugar Nellie blog all this week...right that's me for today...I hope wherever you are you manage to get a bit of sun, I'm off for a crafting day in my craft room, I am in desperate need of sorting out my mojo atm...have a good one
Mina xxx

35 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun poor you bless you know what you mean about BT hun I went with them when i first got the internet and they were complete rubbish,usless,and when i rang once they told me to take my router,and place it on the carpet to give it,some friction whattttttttttttttttttttt
so i told them to stick there interent were the sun did not shine,and went with someone else,
right now onto your card hun wow its another beauty full of delishes,detail hugs cherylxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love a good rant .. it does us the world of good lol.. gorgeous little card .. love the DP and the little cart
Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A good rant does you good lol,your card is gorgeous just love the cute images,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Exclusively by Mel said...

Mina I hate it when people just leave trolleys in the way!
It's very selfish, not to think it may be in other peoples way.
I do love this gorgeous new pip, didn't know they had added two more pips.
Beautiful card!
Love, Mel. xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jackie said...

It's always good to have a rant, it's very stimulating.
What a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Diane said...

What a real cutie on a gorgeous card, Mina - I just love that hair!
Diane x

pinky said...

BT ... talk talk...etcetc they are all the flippin same Mina! Glad hubby was ok back at work. Loving your gorgeous card so beautifully coloured as always.Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Hi Mina, don't you just love a bit of ranting!! It can be such a relieve of all that frustrating don't you think?? Anyhow, love your card and I'm dying to see that new release! I just love fairies! Hugs, Frea

Sue said...

Hi Mina,glad you got your conection sorted,you have the right to rant,so you go girl.
Now,your card is gorgeous,love the image and colours.
Hugs Sue xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Mina, love this cute card and can't wait to see the new Nellies. Debs xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card you made. Nice stamp and coloring.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

You have a good rant hun...so makes you feel so much better...and your creation is simply stunning sweetie...!

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card mina.i love the image, she is such a cutie and her hair is fabulous.gorgeous papers and design too :D

xx coops xx

Ruth said...

Gorgeous card, Mina..and coloured to perfection! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Mina, now first off I had to laugh at you or should I say with you.. tee hee heeeeeee... I love to read your rants!!!!!!!!! LOL... makes you blog fun!!!

Love the card dear... very very cute..
hugs, Janiel

Crafty Loops said...

Ahhh the famous words of computer and internet technicians...."Did you turn it off and on again"? If thats all the qualifications you need then Im over qualified!! Lol. Your card is really beautiful Mina. So glad Phil is feeling well. Lee x

NGCARDS said...

This is a cute card hun and such a cute image xxx

Lorraine said...

Hey girlfriend - rant whenever you want, lol! I'm glad Phil's okay. And not sure why, but people are driving crazy today - or hmmm...driving like old people...or maybe I'm a maniac driver today? oh well, off my rant, lol. I LOVE this cutie pie image (I think I NEED it) and your coloring of her is fab!

Barbara said...

Mina, I'm glad Phil is doing better and out and about. Great relief for you both. About this card--- it is FABULOUS! I love this image, especially her HAIR! Gorgeous papers and colors. Gotta go check out the sneak peek!

Davi said...

Sometimes you wonder if people left their brains home ;) Well you card is fabulous and I love that most sweet image and the lovely coloring with the inks!!

June Nelson said...

Mina this is lovely shes such a cute little thing and I love your choice of paper etc, Hope the sun shines on you today, newcastle is freezing!!!! xxxx

Rufus said...

Great news about Phil! As for computers, internet, and technicians, well your rant is mild compared to me! But...we won't go there... another great card.
Hugs,
R/

brenda said...

Does you good to have a rant sometimes Mena, clears the mind I find.

A lovely card and your colouring is superb.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Luanne said...

Beautiful! I love you the colors you have used. The stamp is lovely.


Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. She's so cute. Love it. Glad you got BT sorted. x

Jeni said...

Ranting is good for the soul sometimes Mina, rant away!! Lol Your card is too precious ~jeni :)

Becky said...

Such a gorgeous card, Love the image and the colours.
Becky x

Lou said...

Hi! this is so gorgeous Mina,the colours/papers are really pretty and of course she is a sweetie-love it!!
hugs Lou.xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous and delicious creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin this litte S'Nellie! She's a real cutie and in spite of your worries about Phil and your problems with the internet, this card is showing no signs of a missing mojo! Beautiful Mina! Sorry I've not been for a visit recently. Hugs, Lesley

Sally H said...

Fab card! I too have been getting a pants service from BT. You rant all you want! Thanks so much for sharing with us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Francesca said...

Brilliant card, I love the colours

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Chelsea said...

Hi Mina, She is so pretty and I love her dress. A beautiful take on the Sketch. Thanks for joining us at CLP, hope to see you on our next challenge.

Hugs and Love.

stephanne said...

Awwwww, she is oh so sweet, fabulous colouring as always!! Fabulous take on Chelsea's sketch and thanks so much for joining us at CLP this month!!
hugs, stephanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...