Tuesday, March 27, 2012

bee my best friend...

Good morning everyone I hope your all well and happy...we will probably be on our way now as we wanted to get an early start and stop for breakfast...I love travelling by car don't you, it means you can take what you want with you, no luggage restriction, although I think Phil would disagree with that lol...and it means if you fall asleep and drool there's no one there to giggle at you, well there is but they have seen it before lol...my card for today is using this super cutie from Sugar Nellie, isn't he just adorable look at his cute little bee friend, hes called Aviator and is available at Funkykits, I coloured him with distress inks and used this very old paper I found in my stash, its from We R Memory Keepers Vintage Blue collection and is called Simply Wonderful...I added some lush orange two tone ribbon ( a gift from a good friend thanks J) and loads of big buttons...I love the colours in this paper and think its just perfect for this little fella don't you...the lush sketch is from the Pixie Cottage challenge...wish me luck that there isn't too much drooling involved in my travels and whatever your up to today have a brilliantly sunny one
Mina xxx
distress ink colours used
hedgie - antique linen, frayed burlap, walnit stain
plane - spiced marmalade, stormy sky, barn door
scarf - shabby shutters
goggles - pine needles, stormy sky
bee - scattered straw, stormy sky

28 comments:

Monique said...

Beautifull card Mina. I love that image.

Hugs Monique

Desire Fourie said...

Ah man, this image is just adorable and I love the extra cute touch of adding the little bee.
Hugs
Desire

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Mina! the image is adorable.
Have a great trip!
Hugs Cheryl

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Mina what a lovely card! Love that image too! Judy x

Squirrel x said...

I was humming and haaring over this stamp last week but now I know I just HAVE to have him! Stunning colourwork hun - I'd love to see you do more animals - and the card is just gorgeous. Safe journey sweetie, don't dribble too much. Sxxx

My'scardcorner said...

This is sooooooooo cute Mina and love how youve displayed him.Pretty ribbon. Safe journery and enjoy your break
Myrax

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Mina,love the image.xxx

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Mina... have a lovely time at the farmhouse... hope the sun shines for you!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

He is adorable Mina, fabulous colouring, love his little bee friend and his goggles, so cute...fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is adorable with a capital A! love it and coloured beautifully.
Have a safe journey and a wonderful time
Lisa x

Adriana said...

What a beautiful card. Hedgie is indeed very cute. Wonderful color work! The bird combines so funny with the stamp.

Grenouille Greetings said...

He's adorable! Fabulous card, Mina! Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

What a happy card Mina !

Jane said...

Oh Mina he is sooo cute!
Hugs
Jane

Lau W said...

Oh so adorable card, love the papers and the so cute image !
Have au superb day Mina !
xxx

tilly said...

super card and colours. hope the journey goes well and you all have a good week
Tilly

Larisa said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful image. Love . Larisa

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Mina! Love the papers and cute images! Have a great trip!

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Mina the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific, love the image.
Hugs Linda

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is he?? Adorable card Mina! Beautiful coloring on your furry friend.
I ALWAYS seem to fall asleep when traveling, gets me out of driving. Lol Have a safe trip. ~jeni :)

Juls said...

such an adorable card!! HUgs Juls

Shazza said...

love this card Mina, gorgeous image, hope you had a safe journey x

coops said...

aw just gorgeous mina.i love the adorable hedgie and fabulous papers and deisgn :D

xx coops xx

Andrea C said...

Aww this is adorable. x

ribenaruby said...

Love this hedgie, great colours! Ruby x

Unknown said...

Fantastic image, he's a real cutie! xx

Janette said...

Awww this is so cute, such a little love.xx

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous cute card Mina!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...