Saturday, March 31, 2012

Im baaaccccckkk....again...the fastest card I have made

Good morning...again...I hope your all well and you had a fantastic week in our unexpected sun...the weather at the farmhouse was fantastic, it was like being on holiday and my Dad loved it, it was the first time he had been down to the farmhouse and I don't think he wanted to leave he loved it so much, we were out and about every day and went for a fantastic meal on Wednesday for our anniversary, I had the best roast beef I have tasted in my whole life, it was so good I even dreamed about it that night lol...when we came home from being out on Thursday the local farmer was cleaning out his cow shed and spreading it on the fields (surprisingly unsmelly actually) and my Dad and Phil just sat and watched him for hours????...is that a man thing do you think, I went inside for a shower and my Dad says where you going, I answered 'well there's just so much sh*t shovelling a girl can watch in one go'...so true isn't it lol...I made the fastest card today and I'm really not happy with it at all but it will have to do until I get a good crafting session done this afternoon and the thing with coming home after being away is all the shopping etc you have to do isn't it...groan...anyway I used this cutie Magnolia Tilda stamp, she is one of my favourites and so so sweet with those flowers behind her back, I think shes called something like Secret Tilda but don't quote me as Im not sure...I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these stunningly soft papers from the Kaisercraft Pink Gelato 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, its so soft and gorgeous, I added a cut up doily for lace and a soft lilac ribbon, the tag and flower are from the same pad too...I'm entering this for the Simon Says Stamp challenge and the Fairy Tale challenge too...right I'm off to get ready to go to the supermarket....oh joy of joys lol...whatever your up to today have a fantastic one
Mina xxx

26 comments:

nessy said...

adorable card mina ~so very pretty!!
so glad you all had a wonderful time down at the farmhouse.....men and "s**t"..just like fire i guess!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Can't understand why you think something is missing from this card - I think it's lovely

Back to the usual British weather today, miss the sunshine already

She x

applejack cards by sue said...

Mornin' Mina, so pleased you all had a good time...I know what you mean about a roast dinner, we had a holiday last year in the peak district and the local roast beef there was amazing and yes, I did dream about it. I think this is a lovely card...a very sweet image of course and lovely colours.

Unknown said...

Hi Mina sounds like heaven at the Farmhouse, so glad you had a lovely time,your card is beautiful" the dps and image are gorgeous love your detailed ribbon it's a fabulous make chum, I have to do the dreaded food shop too.. so boring then you have to put it all away ahhhh''' :) have a super weekend chum.
Hugs Sarah x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A beautiful card and love the colour's, glad you had a lovely time enjoy your weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Naomi Johnson said...

so pretty mina. Glad you had a lovely break and I hope the shopping isn't too bad x

Christine L said...

Even your quickies are gorgeous Mina...

Glad you all had a fab time at the farmhouse... particularly your Dad!! And I bet Phil and your Dad were discussing how the farmer was doing it wrong??? LOL!

Hugs
Christine x

Tammy said...

Lovely card Mina! Wonderful soft colors. Glad you're home safe and sound and that you had a great time away.

XxJULESxX said...

wow wish my quickies where this good! it's gorgeous Mina!
and thanks for making me smile at your write up!! glad you enjoyed it and your dad!

Frouwke said...

beautiful card

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Just beautiful Mina :) I love the image and the soft tones of your card :)

Teresa said...

Glad you had an enjoyable break Mina, your post was funny to read lol. Your card is gorgeous as ever, you wouldn't know it was rushed.
Take care, hugs Teresa xx

Jenny said...

Eine schöne Karte ist das.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge.

Shazza said...

lovely card Mina, glad you all enjoyed your break x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Very nice card.

Vicky said...

So gorgeous and super cute Mina...

big hugs Vicky xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous sweetie! Sxx

heidy said...

Oh shes gorgeous Mina,glad you had such a great time!
XXX Heidy

Mau xx said...

I must say you make the best rushed card I have ever seen xx
So glad you all had a fab time and Dad was obviously watching what you got up to...I told you he would :))
great to have our daily tonic back... Hugs Mau xx

coops said...

so beautiful mina.gorgeous sweet tilda and your soft colours are really pretty :D
so pleased you all had a fab break and that your dad enjoyed himself ;D

xx coops xx

Cheryl said...

Hi Mina, Welcome Home! lovely card today so soft and pretty, those papers are gorgeous.
So glad you enjoyed your time away.
Hugs Cheryl

Sheila said...

Beautiful card - love the lavendar!

Rufus said...

So nice to have you back! Sounds like you had a marvelous time at the farmhouse. That roast beef sounds heavenly. As for the sh*t, well I think I'm just going to leave that one alone so I don't get myself into trouble!! Lovely soft colors on your card today. Hope you survived your major trip to the grocery.
R/

Heather said...

Hi Mina, such a beautiful card, such beautiful Tilda and gorgeous colours and papers.
hugs
Heather xx
And thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challange

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love that Tilda and the soft feel your card has!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...