Sunday, December 30, 2012

so not me?...


Good morning everyone did you have a good day yesterday?...did you ever have one of those lazy days when you don't want to do anything at all except laze around...well we had one of those yesterday, when I got up we just looked at each other and both knew we wouldn't be heading for any sales at all...I think things just caught up with us...we plodded on and I got dressed and make up on then came downstairs, Phil said 'You don't really want to go out do you?'...don't you just love it when they agree with you lol...Phil said he didn't want to go out either so I popped back into my jimjam's while Phil made us a sandwich for lunch and we lazed around, had warm fruit cake with cream and watched Ice Age The rise of the dinosaurs...next thing I remember is waking up at 6.30pm...I must have dozed off, well I say dozed off went unconscious would be a better description I think lol...then our lazy day was followed by an equally lazy evening watching tv and eating junk...oh well I guess we will be rested for today anyway, well that's if we ever get our butts in gear to do anything today...fingers crossed...right now onto my card for today which has to be one of the fastest cards I have ever made and I'm don't think its my style do you?, at the beginning of the year I always make a few stock cards, you know the ones don't you...the sort that you might need during the year and will have stashed away so your not running around like a headless chicken having to make one...this one for a baby boy and I will make a baby girl one too, so when I decided to make this I knew straight away I would use the stunning Graphic 45 8x8 Paper Pad - Little Darlings pad...I love this stunning pad and it has so many stunning images in it I didn't even have to colour one (I know shock horror lol)...the image is from the pad and all I needed to finish was a few beautiful mixed pearls, a stunning satin ribbon and bow and a few roses including one from the Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Sage (10pcs) pack, these are fabulously crinkled flowers...the pad and flower are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and there's a 10% off across the store until midnight 1st January promotion on atm too so go on grab a bargain...the fab sketch is from Mojo Monday and I'm also entering it for the Charisma Cardz challenge and the Totally Gorjuss challenge (my something new is a New Baby card)...well hopefully we will be so rested from yesterday we will be heading out today but you never know when the lazy bug will strike do you lol...whatever your up to have a fun day everyone
Mina xxx


10 comments:

Sinikka said...

Such a sweet card Mina.
I love to have lazy days......enjoy my last couple of days of.
Crafting ofcourse. BTW did you get my mail regarding the stamp that I won????
check my blog. post from yesterday
Hugs Sinikka

heidy said...

Oh this is so beautiful Mina!!
I'm backing oliebollen and appelflappen right now,it's a Dutch tradition lol
Mabey I take some pictures of them later today!
Wishing you and your family all the best for 2013!!
Big XXXXXXXXXX Heidy

My'scardcorner said...

Just gorgeous Mina I love the image and your layout is brilliant
Yes a lazy day is always a good pick me up .
Myrax

Mojca said...

Oh I like lazy days :)))) Your card is so so adorable Mina. Hugs! Mojca

Peggy said...

This is sooo your style Mina, has to be, you do it so well. It's gorgeous! Had one of those lazy days myself yesterday, think it's made me too relaxed I fancy another one just like it today!! Happy New Year. Dee xx

ginny c said...

Beautiful card mina definitely your style, glad you had a relaxing Christmas hope your daughter Is ok best wishes for the new year hugs finny

coops said...

aw this is beautiful mina.i love the adorable vintage image and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Mina and definitely you!! Fab papers and colour combo, love that pad too! I've had a couple of lazy days too, back to work tomorrow, ah well! Hugs, Juliexx

Rebecca said...

Hi Mina aww your card is gorgeous the image is so cute! I hope you have had a nice Christmas with some fab prezzies and a happy new year!

Lots of love Rebecca xx

mags said...

This is lovely Mina. The image is so adorable and love your layout. I like lazy days and could do with one or two myself. Hope you have a happy new year.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...