Monday, January 28, 2013

babe with a kiss...


Good afternoon everyone I hope you all had a fantastic weekend...I'm like the cows tail today...always behind...running around trying to get things done but I seem to be going two steps forward one back...ever had days like that?...we had a lush lunch yesterday and then all sat round a blazing fire chatting and laughing, I love family Sundays, they don't happen enough though other things always seem to get in the way...I was looking at my Dad yesterday hes looking really well for someone just coming up to his 80th birthday, he has such a cheeky grin and a real glint in his eye at times and he always makes me laugh...love him to bits just in case you hadn't noticed lol...right now onto today's card...how fab is Amy, shes from MayzyArt...of course I didn't just buy her though I had to buy another one...well its the digi stamp law isn't it lol...I coloured Amy with distress inks and paper pieced her beautiful dress, I was going to say I would love a dress like that but truth is I wish I could wear a dress like that...oh and of course those lush spotty shoes too...the fabulous papers I used are from the Echo Park - For the Record 2 Documented pad I bought at Bunny Zoe's Crafts, I love this lush lush pad...I finished with some sparkly sticky letters for the sentiment and a couple of organza ribbons...the fabulous sketch is from Sketch N Stash challenge and I'm entering it for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and the One Stitch at a Time challenge too...quick post today as I must try and catch up without meeting myself in the hall...whatever your up to have a brilliant day
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - pumice stone
eyes and earrings - crushed olive
shoes - tumbled glass, crushed olive, scattered straw
bow - tumbled glass

16 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Mina! Love the patterned paper and the fun image! Terrific coloring!

Sonia said...

Fabulous card my dearest friend^_^ Sweet image and fantastic paper as always^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

rachel said...

she's gorgeous Mina - I love her to bits - glad your lunch was lush!! xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dotty Jo said...

Another totally gorgeous card Mina, she certainly is a babe! Jo x

heidy said...

Beautiful card Mina!!
XXX Heidy

Mojca said...

Oh the card is so lovely Mina. The image is so foxy and the colours are just divine. hugs! Mojca

Vicky said...

Beautiful and gorgeous as always hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Mina, just love her dress and shoes, fabulous paper piecing..and gorgeous colouring, love the papers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Mina. Love the paper piecing of the image and the way you have done the ribbon. Lovely.
Mags
x

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Mina, I love the papers you have used and how you have paper pieced your image

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.i love your colours and really stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

christi said...

mina, with the right shoes, I so think you could pull this dress off. mind you, they may be stilts!

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love it when my family all get together too x
Your card is so lovely I really like the image and the kiss on the ribbon is a lovely touch. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash xx

CraftyGirl said...

So cute, and love your papers. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...