Wednesday, June 26, 2013

icky...


Good morning everyone...yep I slept in and forgot to schedule my post last night oops...how are you all and is the weather any better where you are?, I hope so because summer has completely abandoned us here...we went to the cinema last night and because it is ages and ages since we were there I had totally forgotten how noisy people are...why would you pay to see a movie then make so much noise eating and chatting that it spoils it for others lol...anyway 3d glasses on we settled down to watch it and about 20 mins in something caught my eye...the couple next to me were cuddled up she had her legs and feet across his lap and he was rubbing her feet...gross how icky is that and considering how close they were to me very inappropriate...now I have thing about feet I hate to even touch my own so you can imagine how much this grossed me out...Phil's face was a picture when I nudged him lol...I just turned from them a bit but every now and again at an exciting bit in the movie the feet rubbing would get just a little over zealous lol...but beside from that the movie was ok, not the best I have ever seen but not bad and Brad Pitt is ageing very very well...right now onto my card for today...I'm loving these beautiful new Return to Fairy Glen stamps from Sugar Nellie aren't you...this is the cute Live Laugh Love stamp coloured with my usual distress inks and loads of glittery wings...the fab papers are from the Prima 6x6 Tea Thyme paper pad...I love these pretty papers they are so summery and fresh...I finished with a large cream satin bow and a Mini Spray Cream (3 Stems) from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...the fab sketch is from Sketch Saturday challenge (sketch 250) and I'm also entering it for the Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge and the Craft Your Passion Challenge too...I'm off to catch up with some DT work for next week while I'm away (yes there will still be some posts lol)...whatever your up to today watch out for stray feet...ick
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - antique linen
dress and shoes - spun sugar, victorian velvet
flower - peeled paint, spun sugar, victorian velvet, scattered straw
shading - pumice stone

18 comments:

Blankina said...

She is soo lovely..Great stamp and pretty papers too.
Hugs Blankina

Amanda said...

yuck, how inappropriate, i also hate feet and I think I would have had to say something. Went to a movie in the US and the lady sat next to me spoke on the phone and I couldn't hear half of what was said so in the end I asked her if she could speak up as if I couldn't hear the movie at least I could hear her conversation, needless to say she went to the lobby to continue lol. oh love the card too. Hugs, Amanda x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card but yuckky feet rubbing. xxx

caroline said...

oh i hate that, some people have no consideration for others.
Glad you are feeling better you have had a rough ride the last few weeks.
love your card it is so sweet and so delicate.
we have had a lovely week of sunshine here in the north east of England only spoiled by a storm on Saturday. I have actually got sunburned when we went out for a walk ( well i say walk i was on my mobility scooter) lol
caroline x

Irene said...

Beautiful card, love the image, she's so cute, how awful at the cinema, we went to a show the other week, and although it said on the ticket, no children under 14 the couple next to us had a girl of about 8 with them, and she drove me mad, jumping about, laying across the seat etc, xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Mina - shame about the cinema experience! Yuk ! Hugs xx

Mojca said...

Waw the card us just stunning, love all the glitter you put on her wings. And that's why I don't like to go to the movies - people chat and do everything else than watch the movie. Rubbing feet OMG!!!! hope you recovered from this nasty experiance :) Hugs! MOjca

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely card! Cute image and gorgeous coloring. hugs, Helena

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card. Such a sweet stamp and I adore the papers x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So cute image and pretty card
hugs Tamara

mags said...

A really sweet card Mina. Lovely image and papers.
Mags
x

coops said...

gorgeous card mina.really beautiful design and I love the image :D
we go to the pics quite a lot and all that munching and rustling of bags really bugs me but not as much as when someone really tall sits right in front of you to block the screen even though there are plenty of seats to choose from.

xx coops xx

Whimsey said...

Cute - love the muted colors!

Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

~Michele

tilly said...

a beautiful card, hope you are feeling better
Tilly

KandA said...

This is fabulous Mina, that gorgous stamp is going to have to go on my wish list. Love your choice of colours xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such an adorable image and the flowers and ribbon look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

alethea said...

This is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at CYP!! HUgsxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...