Sunday, September 15, 2013

at long long last...


Good morning everyone yes your eyes don't deceive you I have a card to show...about bloody time too I hear you yell lol...well you all having a good weekend then and did any of you try my recipe,,,if any of you did I would to know if you enjoyed it...we had a lovely day yesterday doing nothing special but its so rare we get a Saturday alone we really enjoyed mooching around shops, buying the food for lunch today and wandering around the new clothes in the shops (though we didn't buy any)...lovely day all round...and I even managed to find a teeny bit of mojo creeping in too...all that was needed was one of Mo's Digital Pencil images to give it a little shove, I'm not sure its back yet as I struggled to get it done but its peeping over the wall lol...this is the gorgeous First Day Faye, isn't she so so cute and shes perfect for any little girls first day at new school don't you think...I coloured her with my distress inks and teamed her up with these lush papers from the Prima 6x6 Tea Thyme paper pad I bought ages and ages ago from Bunny Zoe's Crafts but I don't think its in stock anymore...I really like the contrast of that black paper and it looks a bit like a blackboard doesn't it...I finished with some lush rick cream satin ribbon, a bow, a button and a key charm (would you believe I found a whole bag of different charms stuck in the back of a drawer, I really need a proper clear out don't I lol...the fab sketch is from the Everybody Art Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Paper Crafting Journey Challenge and the The Hobby House Challenge too...we are having the whole gang around for lunch today and roast beef with all the trimmings are on the menu followed by my homemade cheesecake...I love family Sunday lunches don't you...I went into the kitchen last night and Phil had done all the prep for lunch, he's certainly a keeper isn't he...I'm off to see if I can do some colouring before I need to start cooking...whatever your up to today I hope its a brilliant day for you and your family
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, fraed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - antique linen
cardigan - spun sugar
skirt - pumice stone
backpack - victorian velvet
paper - antique linen
lunch box - spun sugar, antique linen
shading - pumice stone

15 comments:

Mojca said...

oh the card is so lovely Mina. I love the cute little school girl, really sweet. have a lovely Sunday with your loved ones. hugs! Mojca

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card ! lovely, soft colors, great result
greetings, martina
x

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous Mina! So glad you have your mojo back! x

tilly said...

a very pretty card, enjoy your lunch
Tilly

Ali said...

Yay!! you've made a card!!! And its gorgeous xxx

coops said...

beautiful card mina.i love your pretty papers and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a cute image Mina and your DPs are sooo pretty

Sarah said...

A lovely coloured card and as you say great for a little girls first day at school - look at the uniform all new and neat and clean too.
Lovely to see your mojo is back to inspire us.
Hugs SarahS

Candida said...

What a sweet card, Mina... sometimes we need a break to get the inspiration back.

Anonymous said...

Mina this is stunning so soft and gentle and beautifully coloured, thank you so much for sharing with us at the Hobby House Challenge with this beautiful choice of image and artist
Hugs Kate xx

Rebecca said...

Hi Mina I love the pretty papers on your card and the image is really cute! I hope you have had a lovely weekend crafting!

Love From Rebecca xx

KandA said...

Another gorgous card Mina. Fabulous papers and super Mo image xx

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous image and I love the beautiful papers and design.
So glad your mojo is slowly showing itself again.
Hugs Sharon.. x

sparkling stamper said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you colored her...

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderful work and great colours. Thank for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
Iwona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...