Monday, September 30, 2013

we have a winner...


 Good morning everyone...apologies for no card but I had such a busy day doing very little yesterday I forgot all about finishing my card and photographing...it wasn't until I was sitting watching Downton Abbey last night that it hit me...duh no card...I definitely have a hole where my memory used to be atm...well that my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol...anyway I will have one tomorrow oh and it will have a few hints and tips in it too so watch out for that...in the meantime I have a winner for the £10 gift certificate candy from me

the random number thingy says its


No 36
and that is
drum roll please....................


wwwwooohhhoooo huge massive congratulations sweetie...please email me and I will get your gift certificate sent to you asap...speak to you all tomorrow (honestly I wont forget lol)...have a brilliant one and I hope wherever you are its warmer than here bbbbbbrrrrrrrrr
Mina xxx

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Ohhh, I love Downton Abbey!

And I know the feeling about having a seriously deficient memory... I can barely remember my own name some days, lol. x

Marianne said...

Thanks again for the chance, Mina, and congrats to Cebelica. I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow then, won't we? Have a wonderful evening!

Renee B. said...

Congrats Cebelica! Have fun spending your GC.
Hugs, Renee

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Cebelica!
Muito obrigada, Mina!!

cebelica said...

Oooh, that's me.! Thank you so much Mina!!! I will e-mail you right away! Hugs! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...