Sunday, October 27, 2013

oops...now how did I do that...


Good afternoon everyone hows your weekend been, I'm a bit late today as oops I forgot to press the button to schedule my post instead it was in draft form...duh lol...first things first my Neice had a baby boy, he is ssssooooooo gorgeous but will probably be a few months old before I get a hug as they live in England...it has been chucking it down here all weekend, Phil was away at the motorbike racing but it was rained off and he came home earlier than expected but my Dad and I went out yesterday morning to get the baby a little gift and of course I couldn't resist the baby clothes and had to get him a few outfits, now who on earth can resist baby clothes...we were supposed to go into town but the rain was so heavy and running down the streets so we didn't bother, its hard for my Dad as he walks very slow with two crutches by the time we just get from the car to a shop door the poor fella is drenched and with the wind an umbrella wouldn't have worked...but hes off to England today to meet his first grandchild so hes looking forward to that, I so wish I was going too...right now onto my card for today...how stunning is this new Magnolia stamp...shes the beautiful Winter Wonderland - Peaceful Tilda, I stamped her in soft grey this time for a softer look (what do you think?, did it work) but still coloured her with my distress inks I paper pieced her dress and glittered her up using Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust...the lush papers are from the Kaisercraft - Miss Empire 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad, gorgeous muted colours isn't it...I added a sentiment from the paper pad, a lush Organza Ribbon - White (25mm Wide), a scattering of 4mm Flat backed Pearls - Cream and finished with a Prima flower...everything I used on my card today came from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...the fab sketch is an old one from Mojo Monday and I'm entering it for the Ribbon Girls Magnolia Challenge, Tilda's Town Challenge, Craftyhands Challenge and the My Creative Moments Challenge too...what you up to today, we are having a lazy one just watching tv and surfing for me I guess so nothing exciting...whatever your up to have a dry one
Mina xxx

distress ink colour used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, soun sugar
hair - gathered twigs, antique linen
basket - frayed burlap
candle and flame - antique linen, scattered straw, ripe persimmon
shading - pumice stone

13 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Mina this is stunning card
lovely Tilda
hugs Tamara

ribenaruby said...

Hi Mina, adorable card! Congratulations to the family on the new arrival...what an amazing visit your dad will have. We're expecting very stormy weather here so keeping a lookout for flying debris. Have a great afternoon. Ruby x

Sandra Wright. said...

How sweet is this...great backing paper,it looks great with Magnolia...

Thank you for joining in with our very first challenge over at CraftyHands Challenge Blog...x

Sue said...

A very gorgeous card Mina,love the layout and the softer outline colour.
Congrats on the new baby x

Sammy said...

Incredible colouring as always... And I love the paper! x

Pysselfröken said...

So very cute! I love that Tilda Stamp. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town.
Hugs Frida

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello from Newcastle Mina - it's wet and windy most of the dayy here(as it mostly is) hoping the storm which is forecast doesn't get this far North. Glad to hear your niece had her baby but sad you can't go to visit yet. Your card is lovely by the way. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Only Magnolia challenge, Mary x

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Que lindo!
Amei esta Tilda!

Abraços e ótima semana!

Mojca said...

OMG she is totally sweet I just love the pretty flower you put on your card. just divine. hugs! MOjca

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.really fab design and i love the sweet tilda. :D

xx coops xx

Joe Shien Shien said...

your card is so sweet.! I love the minty green paper as the combination. Your Tilda looks so beautiful here. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
hugs, shien shien

Turtle In The Sand said...

I love to use the soft grey and browns to stamp in. She is a vision of softness. Congrats on the new nephew.

Beccalite said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our very first challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xx (CraftyHands DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...