Monday, October 14, 2013

rocker...


Good morning everyone I hope your all well and had a fabulous weekend, it was supposed to be cold here yesterday but we decided to head for a boot sale and while we were there it was very warm and sunny which is fantastic unless you took notice of the weathermen and dressed for the cold, five minuets in and I was ready to strip it all off lol...we had a great time mooching but the only thing I saw I loved was a really funky 60's coffee set, you know the type, tall and angular but they wanted too much for it and wouldn't budge on the price so I gad to just walk away, we went and got Phil some Cuban food to sample, which he loved...after that we had our beautiful Daughter and other half round for dinner, two days back and she is loaded with a cold the poor thing...but it meant they didn't have to cook so they enjoyed their dinner...right now onto my card today which is for our new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly Challenge...this month it was my choice of theme and I chose...Ribbon...and every single thing I used on my card is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...this cute little fella is from Bildmalarna...isn't he just gorgeous...hes called Mimo rocking horse and I coloured him with my distress inks and paper pieced his little outfit (any excuse for more cutting out lol) and added some glitter using Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust, I also used another stamp for the banner across the ribbon its the Bildmalarna - Mini Christmas banner cut out and raised up to make it look 3d...well 3d ish anyway lol...the fabulously yummy papers are from the lush Echo Park - Reflections Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad...perfect colours for Christmas aren't they...I added a ruffled bow made with Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon - Green, I finished with three pendants from the Wooden Flourishes - Pennants FL441 set covered in paper from the pad, a few scattered pearls from the Mixed Bag of 3mm Flat backed Pearls and the cutest little charms from the 5 x Snowflake 6 Charms (B024-W) bag...the fab sketch is from the Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Card Crafter's Circle Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge too...I haven't a clue what I'm up to today, the weather is supposed to be ok but I don't need to go out so might just fit in some crafting instead of heading out...whatever your up to have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
reindeer/horse - frayed burlap, tattered rose, black soot, fired earth, pumice stone 
outfit - pumice stone, evergreen bough
rocker, nose and harness - fired earth
shading - antique linen

15 comments:

ginny c said...

This card is beautiful the ribbon bow is lush, love your cards
Mina, really nice to hear about your days enjoy your blog, we went to a boot sale few weeks ago husband couldn't believe the rubbish some of them try to sell!!!! Best wishes from a cold and wet essex ginnyx

kbrandy4 said...

OMW! Mina, your card is gorgeous, lovely image and colouring!

Sammy said...

So lovely! x

scrapperdiane said...

Your card is wonderful.I love your coloring.
What kind of paper do you use for your distressed coloring.
I am looking for the smooth surface,do not know if it is hot or cold press or weight.
I would appreciate your help.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mina,love you ever so cute image and colouring.
Hope you have a nice dry and warm day.

Mojca said...

Oh the image is too sweet! And such great colours. hugs! MOjca

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, the big bow is fab and I love the adorable image.
Hugs,
Becky xx

Iris said...

Adorable - love the little baby.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww what a cutie, love him and gorgeous card, fab bow

Lisa Carroll said...

This is adorable! Love that sweet image and mix of patterns here! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

KandA said...

This is fabulous Mina. Love the way you've done your bow and the stamp is so adorable xx

carol said...

oh beautiful card, love the bow detail, and fab image, x carol

mags said...

Really beautiful Mina. Such a lovely image and love the way you have done your ribbon.
Mags
x

Knerten said...

What a beautiful image; just love Bildmålarna :-)
Your bow also make a different; great card, Mina !
Hugs
Turid

Claire Dale said...

Such a sweet Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our latest challenge!
Claire xx
TSoT DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...